Gardens By the Brook - Sumadhura Group

2, 2+Study & 3 BHK Flats in Shamshabad, Hyderabad. Price Starts @ ₹87.31 Lakhs* Onwards. Garden's By the Brook - Luxury 2, 2+Study & 3 BHK Flats located in Shamshabad, Hyderabad. 76% Open Space. 2 Club Houses. Book Now.We chose the location of Gardens by the Brook with a lot of thought and planning. Close enough to the city, yet not too close. Surrounded by urban comforts, yet in the heart of nature. A drive away from the finest schools, malls, workspaces and the airport – yet pleasantly untouched by noise and traffic jams. Satamrai is connected to every part of Hyderabad via the ORR and P. V. Narsimha Rao flyover. Rediscover the magic on the other side!

Sumadhuras - Gardens By The Brook

Your Haven of Tranquility Awaits in Sumadhura’s Gardens By The Brook

On a verdant canvas of 9.325 acres, master strokes have crafted this abode. at Gaganpahad, Shamshabad. Amidst the blanket of flora, are 8 luxurious. towers consisting of more than 900 beautifully envisioned homes.

A Space that Embodies Serenity

A Space that Sumadhura’s Gardens By the Brook lies the magnificent. residential towers occupying 24% of the verdant green land. The rest of the 76% is open expanse that creates a sense of freedom and serenity.

228 Of Gaganpahad Village, Shamshabad, South Hyderabad, Hyderabad

In Terms of location, Sumadhuras - Gardens By The Brook does have an edge because :

  • 5 Mins Right On Nh 44 Main Rd
  • 10 Mins Ms Convention
  • 20 Mins ORR
  • 30 Mins Shamshabad
Gardens By The Brook Phase 1

You are in very very luxe life space. We’re creating a super – premium cluster where everything is extraordinary. From the chic color palatte of the walls to the ultra sophisticated fittings, from the spectacular outdoors to the clubhouse joys, from the active zones to the peaceful do-nothing corners.

We chose the location of Gardens by the Brook with a lot of thought and planning. Close enough to the city, yet not too close. Surrounded by urban comforts, yet in the heart of nature. A drive away from the finest schools, malls, workspaces and the airport – yet pleasantly untouched by noise and traffic jams. Satamrai is connected to every part of Hyderabad via the ORR and P. V. Narsimha Rao flyover. Rediscover the magic on the other side!

The layout integrates the indoor and outdoors in a way that blurs the boundaries. It promotes interaction between nature and the occupants of the space, giving you brightness and calm at the same time. The specifications and design are so world-class, you’ll feel as you’re on top of the world.

Download Brochures btn

Posted By : ARSHI

Gardens By the Brook - Sumadhura Group